WE ARE PARBS MEAT
Home of indigenous taste!
Parbs Meat is the trading name for our fresh meat and seafood products of Parbs Food Limited focused on providing hygienic and wholesome fresh meat and seafood products to retail outlets, corporate organisations and homes.
Our aim is providing a preferred alternative to consumers by processing and packaging our products in a safe and hygienic environment at affordable cost while continually improving our ways to serve consumers better than the old-fashioned way of procuring meat from the traditional local butchery which pose health, hygiene, and safety risk to consumers.
Our aim is to become a meat processing and packaging leader in West Africa for product groups such as Beef, Poultry, Mutton, Chevon and Pork. We aim to achieve this by:
- Having a reliable supply network serving Ghana and West Africa
- Offering restaurants, hotels, and catering services the freshest and quality meat products and to also export to neighbouring ECOWAS countries.
- Sourcing of quality livestock from major local farmers and production areas throughout the region.
- Providing consumers and our customers options to fulfill their requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Guaranteed meat products and audited hygiene, quality, and food safety standard
- Economical handling and efficiency in providing our delivery service.
- Expanding our partnership with MELCOM Group for joint business and in-store butchery development.
Our fresh meat and seafood products are carefully sourced from veterinary certified livestock farmers and suppliers, slaughtered at FDA certified abattoir, and processed and packaged at our FDA certified facility. By so doing, we improve the traceability process to maintain a high quality and process hygiene that is acceptable to safety regulatory standards and protect our consumers.
Doing business with Parbs Meat means you are in a long-term helping us to develop the capacity of indigenous farmers and local businesses. It also means you are supporting the local food chain by choosing fresh meat that has been reared on an accredited farm with high safety standards and slaughtered in a certified abattoir.
We are in the process of setting up our abattoir to provide our clients with a comprehensive one stop FDA certified meat processing and packaging facility. Through our partnership with MELCOM Group, we are expanding our instore butchery at selected MELCOM outlets to better serve our consumers in a wider coverage across most major cities to give homes a chance to enjoy our carefully sourced fresh meat and seafood. We are proud to create meat and seafood memories for our consumers at our MELCOM instore branches and also our deliveries to homes.